How do we use Veritime to enter our hours?
Username: 10-digit phone number
Password: 4 digit SS# string
How do we order curriculum?
- Choose from one of the providers on the approved vendor list.
- Download the ordering form you will find on the left.
- Fill in the curriculum order message on the left and upload your order form.
If you have trouble downloading and uploading documents, we are happy to teach you how to do it. Submitting the order in this form saves everyone a lot of work, and therefore, orders can be placed and filled more quickly.
Please remember that the district cannot reimburse instructors for materials they purchase with their own money. Remember that the cost allotment for your supplies includes the cost of shipping.
COPY CENTER (for more than 5 copies)
Recent information from the copy center:
The new mac's seem to always print back-to-back. Here are the directions for printing on one side. :)
Open a multi-page Word document
Go to File>Print
1. Go to the third drop down box that says Copies & Pages
2. Choose Layout/Finish
3. Change the Print Type to 1-Sided
4. Go to Presets box and choose Save Current Settings as Preset – which will
open a window where you can name the Preset option to 1-SIDED COPY ONLY
5. This is what your print window should now look like – click on Print
COPY CENTER Reminders
BUILDING COPIERS - (Konica Minolta)
If you are currently using the old Ricoh copier driver to print to the new copier, it will only print one sheet at a time. You can then take that sheet and copy the quantity needed. The new drivers will be installed on your computer by our Technicians sometime in the future.
Scanning multiple pages:
- Login to the copier you are using
- Choose Fax/Scan button
- Select Scan Settings (lower left)
- Choose Email me
- Choose your email address
- Put the first sheet (page) down
- Put the second sheet (page) down
- Put the third sheet (page) down (same process for more pages)
- Finish Display will show ... (The Transmission will start - Press Start)
- Log off
To Change the default from 2-Sided to 1-Sided on your computer (Konica is a "green company" so they make their defaults to use print duplex for a multi-page document:
PCs on XP Operating System:
Start>Settings>Printers>right click on the Konica you are using>Properties>Advance tab>Printing Defaults>Layout tab>Print Type>change to 1-Sided using the blue drop down arrow>Apply>OK>OK
PCs on Windows 7 Operating System:
Start>Control Panel>Devices/Printers>right click on the Konica copier>Printer Properties>Preferences>Layout
Macs (view attachment)
Open a Word document
Go to File>Print
Go to the third drop down box that says Copies & Pages and choose Layout/Finish
Change the Print Type to 1-Sided
Then go up to Presets box and choose
Save Current Settings as Preset
If you have any questions, please call x7777