Can a job that was sent to the POD copier can be canceled?
Yes, depending on how fast it processes, you can cancel it a couple of different ways.
If using findme-print, then logging into PaperCut before swiping your card at the POD copier may be your best option.
- Once the print queue window comes up on the Mac, try to quickly hit the "x" button.
- Using HelloID, log into PaperCut.
- Select Jobs Pending Release.
- Select cancel.
COPY CENTER (for more than 5 copies)
Recent information from the copy center:
The new mac's seem to always print back-to-back. Here are the directions for printing on one side. :)
Open a multi-page Word document
Go to File>Print
1. Go to the third drop down box that says Copies & Pages
2. Choose Layout/Finish
3. Change the Print Type to 1-Sided
4. Go to Presets box and choose Save Current Settings as Preset – which will
open a window where you can name the Preset option to 1-SIDED COPY ONLY
5. This is what your print window should now look like – click on Print
COPY CENTER Reminders
BUILDING COPIERS - (Konica Minolta)
If you are currently using the old Ricoh copier driver to print to the new copier, it will only print one sheet at a time. You can then take that sheet and copy the quantity needed. The new drivers will be installed on your computer by our Technicians sometime in the future.
Scanning multiple pages:
- Login to the copier you are using
- Choose Fax/Scan button
- Select Scan Settings (lower left)
- Choose Email me
- Choose your email address
- Put the first sheet (page) down
- Put the second sheet (page) down
- Put the third sheet (page) down (same process for more pages)
- Finish Display will show ... (The Transmission will start - Press Start)
- Log off
To Change the default from 2-Sided to 1-Sided on your computer (Konica is a "green company" so they make their defaults to use print duplex for a multi-page document:
PCs on XP Operating System:
Start>Settings>Printers>right click on the Konica you are using>Properties>Advance tab>Printing Defaults>Layout tab>Print Type>change to 1-Sided using the blue drop down arrow>Apply>OK>OK
PCs on Windows 7 Operating System:
Start>Control Panel>Devices/Printers>right click on the Konica copier>Printer Properties>Preferences>Layout
Macs (view attachment)
Open a Word document
Go to File>Print
Go to the third drop down box that says Copies & Pages and choose Layout/Finish
Change the Print Type to 1-Sided
Then go up to Presets box and choose
Save Current Settings as Preset
If you have any questions, please call x7777