Student Code of Conduct
- Be kind and include everyone.
- During lunch and recess, sit with others and welcome others.
- Use inside voices, kind words, and gentle hands inside the school.
- Wait in line, in the hallway, for an adult to welcome students into the classroom.
- Ask an adult for permission before leaving a classroom or building.
- Cooperate with adults quickly.
- Maintain academic integrity and honesty (no plagiarism)
- No cell phone use without permission in school.
To minimize the disruption of classes caused by late arrivals or early pick-ups:
- If a child is more than 5 minutes late, the parent needs to come to the front desk and get a late slip, before the child is allowed to enter club.
- If a child needs to head home early, the parent and child must check out at the front desk.
- If tardiness, early pick-ups or absences occur more than 3 times per semester, an advisor will meet with the family to discuss options and possible changes in the student schedule, to reduce disruption to the club.